As Navratras end tomorrow, a lot of us would be craving to have something made out of one of the most versatile cooking ingredient ever – our beloved Egg. I have found myself googling innumerable times to find a way to have my egg in some way other than the usual omelette or Bhurji. What I came up with was an easy to make healthy snack that can substitute a meal as well! Here it goes:
- Hard-boiled eggs (1-2)
- 1 small potato (you can skip this if you are planning to go super healthy!)
- Commonly available vegetables (Onions, Capsicums, Mushrooms, Carrot, Broccoli, Beans, etc.)
- Sauce of choice (Tomato, Chilli, Sweet Soy, Mayo, sesame, etc.)
- Salt and pepper to taste and other condiments of choice
- Chop all the vegetables into small cubes
- Microwave them for 2-3 minutes (depending on how soft you like them) – separate the potato from the rest for the purpose of microwaving
- Cut egg(s) into small cubes (you can cut a half into 3×3 pieces)
- Mix them with veggies, add the sauce, add salt/ pepper to taste
- Add any other condiments you like (I usually end up adding left over seasonings from my last night’s pizza delivery)
- Mix well and Voila!
You are ready to indulge into your all HEALTHY salad!