My crunchy take on the regular vegetable sandwich. Good part is that you can customize it with any fillings you want. Perfect for a quick and filling breakfast. Disclaimer: You do need a bread toaster for this.
- Your choice of bread slices
- Sliced onion/ tomato/ capsicum/ mushrooms/ any other ingredients you prefer
- Cheese slice (optional)
- Ketchup/ any other spread of your choice
- Salt/ pepper to taste
- Microwave/ sauté the vegetables for 1-2 mins if you don’t like them raw
- Toast the bread to your liking of crunch in a toaster
- Layer 1 side of each slice with the spread of your choice – you should try different sauce on the 2 slices that go in a single sandwich
- Add the vegetable slices in between along with the cheese slice
- Sprinkle with salt/ pepper to taste
Your quick breakfast is ready!