Disclaimer: Not as crispy as the name suggests though much healthier than your regular fries! Best to satiate your midnight cravings with a simple and quick under 10 minute recipe.
- 1 medium sized Potato
- Seasonings – Oregano/ Chili flakes (any other of your choice)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cooking oil (less than a teas spoon)
- Thoroughly wash the potatoes (peel if you feel like)
- Cut them into squarish long strips (may be 5mm x 5mm)
- Put them in a microwaveable bowl
- Add oil, seasoning and salt. Mix well
- Microwave for 1 min, shake and mix after
- Repeat above for 2-3 times depending on how raw you like your potatoes
- Sprinkle with grated cheese if you like!
For the lack of better words, ‘Voila!’, your mid-night snack is ready. Indulge in with your choice of sauce/ dips.
Pro tip: you can microwave and add other vegetable to it for a more colorful plate 🙂