Most of us feel super inspired in the mornings to start our day off with a healthy breakfast that can keep us going until the lunch hour. Here’s something that can be made under 10 mins, lets you experiment with ingredients, filling and healthy too!
- Your choice of bread slices
- Hard-boiled eggs (1-2)
- Romaine Lettuce
- Chopped spring onion/ green chilis
- Mustard/ ketchup/ any other – all or few depending on your choice
- Salt/ pepper/ Oregano/ Chili flakes to taste
- Cut eggs into small pieces
- In a bowl, add eggs, chopped onions and chilis, salt/ pepper, choice of sauces and mix lightly
- Toast the bread using a toaster/ flat pan to your liking of crunch
- Spread lettuce on the toaster bread, spread the above mixture on top of it
- Sprinkle some oregano and chili flakes
Your instant Open Toast is ready to be served.
Recipe credit goes out to a dear friend, Swati Mahajan. Do try it out guys and share your feedback!